Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 8 - What Lurks Underneath The Desktop

I'm not at school today because I'm sitting with my almost 18 year old daughter who had wisdom teeth surgery. So, not pictures about my desk drawers. But, I have a pretty good idea of what is in there.

In the middle drawer there are lots and lots of office supplies. I am a pack rat when it comes to supplies. I hoard them but I do use most of them. Like my room, my supplies reflect my personality. I have multicolored thumb tacks, clips of all sizes, lots of colorful dry erase markers, latex free gloves, pencils and erasers (I have a latex allergy), hair bands, salt and pepper packets (obviously I eat at my desk), some make up (for when I don't have time to put make up on before I leave for work, staple refills, white out, etc. My middle drawer is really well organized and I'm only going to talk about it! Well, maybe not...

But, if you were to take a peak at my other drawers, they would tell a WHOLE different story. The drawer to the right can't be opened because it hits the computer cart, so I don't even know what it's in there and I'm scared to find out. The drawers on my left are a bit of a catch all. In there, you'll find: the nurse bag with emergency supplies, deodorant, tooth brush, paste and floss, plastic eating utensils, as well as napkins, Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, extra office supplies (of course, because you can never have enough!), various essential oils, snacks (raising, almond, Craisins, fruit leather, M&Ms, etc., scissors and notes that I have put there so that I can check on later.

I think my drawers say about me that...

  • I like color and variety
  • I try to be organized but don't always succeed
  • I am a Mom on the go
  • I like to be prepared in case of emergencies or creative bursts 
  • I like to be clean and smell good
  • I'm into alternative medicine
  • I'm popular with my kids' friends who stop by for snacks 

Big image

No comments:

Post a Comment